Page 6 of 7 FirstFirst 1234567 LastLast
Results 51 to 60 of 64

Thread: 100 Greatest 1 Hit Wonders is on.

  1. #51
    HB Forum Owner Bucket_O_Beef's Avatar
    Join Date
    August 22nd, 1999
    Posts
    977
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    my god you are nuts!

    I love it.

    It's raining men, hallelujah.

  2. #52
    Inactive Member Sarah Sage's Avatar
    Join Date
    February 1st, 2003
    Posts
    228
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    You are the last person to call anyone nuts.

    Now shut up and go listen to your raining men record.

  3. #53
    HB Forum Owner Bucket_O_Beef's Avatar
    Join Date
    August 22nd, 1999
    Posts
    977
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    I never liked Geri Halliwell until she covered that song. and made a yoga video.

  4. #54
    Inactive Member Sarah Sage's Avatar
    Join Date
    February 1st, 2003
    Posts
    228
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    Her killer acting job in Spice World did it for me. I swear I was actually brought to tears when she kissed that one alien. What a moment.

  5. #55
    Inactive Member Gabbo's Avatar
    Join Date
    December 1st, 2002
    Posts
    674
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    When I was younger and had long hair, my bestfriend thought I looked a lot like baby spice. She also had this guy friend who was obsessed with baby spice and tried to hook us up. The two of us made a date to go out over the phone. To which my friend suggested I dress up like baby spice to make this dude like me more, so of course, I did it. I had the short skirt and stupid boots and all. I felt like such a tool. The worst part though... he didn't show up. He was "sick." [img]graemlins/cry.gif[/img] He broke my 15 year old heart.

  6. #56
    Inactive Member GC*biLLy*GrL*27's Avatar
    Join Date
    December 20th, 2003
    Posts
    1
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)
    Originally posted by Mmm that's good Billy:
    Whoa. The Spice Girls Behind the Music is on tonight. Who the hell is going to watch that? Honestly.
    <font size="4" face="arial, sans-serif">i watched it...i was bored... [img]graemlins/sleepy.gif[/img] my internet was down... [img]graemlins/cry_smile.gif[/img] <font size="8">Text</font><font size="8">[QUOTE]Originally posted by Mmm that's good Billy:</font>

  7. #57
    HB Forum Owner Bucket_O_Beef's Avatar
    Join Date
    August 22nd, 1999
    Posts
    977
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    I still haven't listened to that Devo song that I wanted to.

  8. #58
    Inactive Member JoelisBlue's Avatar
    Join Date
    November 9th, 2003
    Posts
    34
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    <font color="#00BFFF">I'm a barbie girl in a barbie world. you can comb my hair style is ever where it so fantastic I'm made of plastic


    I actually learned the words to that song I forgot them though I'm bored</font>

  9. #59
    HB Forum Owner Bucket_O_Beef's Avatar
    Join Date
    August 22nd, 1999
    Posts
    977
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    I know the words to all of Aqua songs. from Dr Jones to lollipop.

  10. #60
    Inactive Member JoelisBlue's Avatar
    Join Date
    November 9th, 2003
    Posts
    34
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    you have too much time on your hands

Page 6 of 7 FirstFirst 1234567 LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •